High mechanical properties and light weight
Schappe Techniques offers yarns that can lead to extremely light fabrics (down to 40 g/m²) with extremely high mechanical results and dimensional stability.
- Transmission belt
- Conveyor belts
- Architectural and construction
- High tenacity and specific modulus (light weight)
- Good bonding with matrix
- Good fatigue resistance in alternating flexion
- Good dimensional stability
- Good resistance to high temperature.
Raw materials used
These advantages are achieved thanks to the combination of material properties and the spun yarn structure on which a special Schappe Techniques finish is applied.