A DEDICATES DEVELOPMENT TEAM
- Schappe’s Development team is made up of textile engineers. They work closely with the sales managers, the quality team and the plant manager.
- Schappe’s Research team is currently involved in research projects, of which:
- – Collaborative projects, where Schappe works jointly with some major worldwide aeronautic, defence or industrial companies, and
- – The development of a new product identified by the management will allow Schappe to enter a new high-tech market.
A UNIQUE KNOW-HOW PRTOTECTED BY ROBUSTE IP PORTFOLIO
- Over the last 10 years, the Company has filed 4 patents
- Patents either protect the Company’s manufacturing technology (stretch breaking technique) or innovative products developed by the Company’s R&D team.
A STRONG FOCUS ON QUALITY
- Schappe’s quality team is made up of 4 professionals.
- Schappe has implemented quality processes across its entire value chain including studies, production as well as supply chain and internal organisation. This quality level is certified by independent bodies including AFAQ and EQNET.
- The Company has been ISO 9001 certified since 2000 and is currently ISO 9001 version 2015
- Quality related KPIs include:
- – Non-conformity product return costs represented less than 0.1% of revenue since many years.
- – Product reject rate : nil